005: Why Data is the MVP of Your Business with Lauren Loreto
October 20, 2022
Today is a very special episode because I have my very good friend and first guest Lauren Loreto on here to talk about all things data aside from finances. Lauren is an agency owner and founder of Brand Good Time. She is a passionate entrepreneur who uses data-driven strategies to help clients succeed in marketing and brand development. During our discussion, Lauren talks about what you need to focus on when it comes to data, how to find the right metrics, whether or not you should be pumping out content, and how to really sharpen your data analysis skills.
In this episode, we cover:
- What data do you need to focus on for your business [2:33]
- Where do you find the right metrics and numbers? [7:02]
- Is a content-heavy strategy a smart move? [12:59]
- Big mistakes you are making in marketing [18:06]
- How to be more focused and data-driven [25:01]
- Three podcasts you need to listen to [28:50]
Connect with Lauren:
Grab our FREE Business Expenses + Deductions Guide!
Connect with LoriAnn
Follow Profit Priority on Instagram
Visit our website